The Phoenix is our take on the classic reverse cutaway twin mini humbucker guitar.
Loaded with two “Firebird” style mini humbuckers by Brierley Guitar Pickups and a Bigsby tremolo.
Here’s Justin Johnson giving her the first play test:
- Body: Mountain Ash body
- Neck: Mountain Ash neck with WA Sheoak fretboard and 21 medium frets. True bolt on neck with bolts going into threaded inserts.
- Tuners: Gotoh 18:1
- Pickups: Mini humbuckers by Brierley Guitar Pickups
- Bridge: Roller bridge by Wilkinson
- Vibrato: Bigsby
- Contols: Volume, Tone and 4 way rotary switch. Switch gives: neck, neck + bridge parallel, neck + bridge series, bridge. Treble bleed circuit to volume pot.
- Finish: Oil finish ( Wudtone). Available in blackburst (pictured) or natural.
Price: $1,800 (Australian)
*Note*: Layby available
To order or inquire about this guitar: